Sephora

vendredi 8 août 2014

Self Tanner Reviews : St-tropez, St-Moriz, Bare Minerals and TanTowel


Hello everyone!

Today's post is all about self tanners! Us pale ladies can have a hard time finding the best products to look tan so as the guinea pig that I am - I tested a few!

Favorites: St-Tropez and Faux Tan by Bare Minerals

St-Tropez is a cult favorite for a good reason. It's just the all around easiest and most perfect self tanner I've tried! The color as a green base so no orange bodies, you'll never look streaky (yay mousse that doesn't dry it 2 seconds!) plus the scent is very faint! I will have to try the dark one just because I've been using two coats of this one during summer.

Faux Tan by Bare Minerals. Brown lotion that smells actually nice. Won't look streaky plus this one you can wear during the day! Will repurchase too!

Faux Tan Face : Best self tanner for your face EVER. I doubt I'll even try something else!


What are you favorites?

Em :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire